Individual Development Account Program (IDA)
The IDA Program is a comprehensive 6-12 month program that enables participants to establish matched savings accounts that can be used for their first home. Participants are required to complete economic literacy and homebuyer education classes, clean up credit, establish a budget and savings schedule, and manage money long term.
- Long-term budget planning that requires participants to track all spending
- Monthly sessions with an IDA Success Coach
- Family involvement towards the goal of home ownership
- Skills established to maintain an Emergency Fund, at all times
- Classes taught by professionals in the Real Estate, Lending, and Banking professions, to help participants to become educated consumers
Check out our Calendar of Events for current IDA Classes!
©2015 Housing Consultants Group, All Rights Reserved